Due to further business expansion, Midland Fire Security Services Ltd are looking for a part time administration assistant to help ensuring the efficient and smooth running of day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will be curious about our business practices and processes, diligent, personable, have a professional telephone manner and be proficient with standard software packages used within an office environment.
Midland Fire is an Electrical Contractor specialising in fire alarm installation and life safety systems. We have a varied portfolio of works within the education, commercial, industrial and public sectors. We expect our staff to have a ‘can do’ approach and who will help the company achieve its goals. We are passionate about personal development and actively encourage progression within the team.
For the successful candidate, this is an exciting opportunity which could open doors to lots of other areas in a business which is actively seeking growth.
Administration Assistant Job Description
This role involves general administrative support supporting our management team and site operatives throughout the various aspects of our business with opportunities for specialisation and progression within the company.
The successful candidate will need to possess a confident, friendly manner and strong interpersonal skills coupled with clear communication skills in both verbal and written mediums.
The requirements and duties of the role are as follows
- Answer and Direct phone calls.
- Calendar Management and Scheduling.
- Liaise with Customers.
- Act as a point of Contact for Clients
- Develop & Maintain a Filing System.
- Be proficient in the use of standard office Software Packages (Word, Excell, Powerpoint etc).
- Assist in the Preparation of Business Reports
- Create and Distribute e-mail’s (Mailshots, Contract Renewals etc).
- Entry of Data onto our Inventory Management Systems.
- Provide General Support to Visitors.
- Ordering of Office Supplies.
Full training on our procedures and Industry Specific software will be given.
30 hours per week (flexible)
£ 18,532.80 pro-rata
How to apply
C/V and written application to:
or in writing to:
Midland Fire Security Services Ltd.
Unit 7, Grange Farm
Burton Upon Trent
Closing Date for applications: 31st March 2021