This is a repeating event18th march 2021 9:00 am
Make a Booking Introductory Rate of £250 per
Introductory Rate of £250 per delegate
During COVID restrictions, a maximum of 2 people can attend each classroom based training course, however this will be increased to 4 once government restrictions allow us to do so. When booking please let us know how many delegates wish to attend.
A foundation level training course designed to equip attendees with an understanding of the concepts of the Gent Vigilon Plus Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm and Detection System and the information that an electrical contractor would need in order to install such a system correctly. It covers the basic theoretical ideas behind the system and provides details of the systems wiring architecture, cable specifications, loop allocation details and allocation related fault diagnosis and rectification best practice. Also included is an overview of basic menu options necessary to interrogate system events. The course includes a mixture of theoretical and practical exercises designed to impart a best practice approach to Vigilon Plus Installation and Fault Finding.
Who is this course for?
This training course is ideally suited for Electrical Contractors involved in installing a Gent Vigilon Plus or Vigilon Compact Plus Fire Detection and Alarm System. This course requires a pre-requisite that attendees should be a qualified electrician or at the minimum, conversant with current regulations regarding electrical installation work.
Upon successful completion of this training activity, delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The principles of the Gent Vigilon Analogue Addressable F.D. & A System.
- Recognise the various System Components e.g Loop Devices and their Function.
- The Wiring Architecture of the Gent Vigilon Analogue Addressable F.D. & A System and associated Rectification.
- The Gent Vigilon Control Panel Menu Structure.
- Interpretation of System Events (Fire / Fault / Disablement)
- Common Faults associated with allocation a Vigilon Plus Loop.
- Safe Isolation Procedures of the Gent Vigilon Control Panel
- System Installer Responsibilities in accordance with BS5839:1
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dave GreenTechnical Training Specialist01283 741000 | email@example.com